Actress Elisabeth Shue Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe Size details. Elisabeth Shue is an American Actress. She was born on 6 October 1963 in Wilmington, Delaware, United States. Elisabeth is the daughter of James William Shue and Anne Brewster. She has three siblings. Elisabeth Shue got married to Davis Guggenheim in 1994. She has three children.
Elisabeth Shue is a very famous American actress. She started her acting journey in 1983 with the film “Somewhere, Tomorrow”. She worked in her first TV show “Call to Glory” released in 1984. She has appeared in many films and Television serials.
Elisabeth Shue’s height is 5 feet 2 inches around 157 centimeters tall. Her body weight is 55 kilograms around 121 pounds. Her shoe size is 8 US. Her hair color is blonde. Her eye color is green.
Elisabeth Shue Personal Details
- Complete Name: Elisabeth Judson Shue
- Nicknames: Lisa
- Date of Birth: October 6, 1963
- Birthplace: Wilmington, Delaware, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Elisabeth Shue Body Measurements
Given below is the list of actress Elisabeth Shue’s height, weight, shoe size measurements, and other vital statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 2”
- Height in Centimeters: 157 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Elisabeth Shue Family Details
- Father: James William Shue (Lawyer/ Real Estate Developer)
- Mother: Anne Brewster
- Siblings: Andrew Shue (Younger Brother), William Shue (Late Older Brother), Jenna Shue (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Davis Guggenheim (m. 1994)
- Children Name: Miles William (Son), Stella Street and Agnes Charles (Daughters)
Elisabeth Shue Relationships History
- Philip Davis Guggenheim – Film Director (1994–Present)
Elisabeth Shue Career Highlights
- First Film: Somewhere, Tomorrow (1983)
- First TV Show: Call to Glory (1984)
Elisabeth Shue Distinctive Features
- Toned arms
- Deep-set, hooded eyes
Elisabeth Shue Facts
- Her career began with television commercials.
- Growing up, she was an accomplished gymnast but lost interest in later years.
- She was considered for the iconic role of Vivian Ward in the 1990 blockbuster Pretty Woman, which eventually went to Julia Roberts.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actress Elisabeth Shue Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe Size Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.