Everyone wants to be healthy and energetic. Physical activity can help in this, but not everyone can find the time to go to the gym. A great solution in this situation is home fitness.
Fitness is a complex training that takes place at an intense pace, and has a restorative and recreational effect. A correctly chosen program for losing weight over the whole body will allow you to get rid of excess weight, strengthen muscles, which is interesting for both men and women. Exercises will help to tone abs, buttocks, hips, eliminate belly and flanks, increase stamina and plasticity.
Types of Physical Activity
How to start doing fitness at home? Such a question can often be heard from beginners who have decided to monitor their physical health. You should start by choosing the most effective direction. At home, you can practice:
- Aerobics. Classes are held under the rhythmic music at a fast pace. Besides weight loss, training has a positive effect on the cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
- Bodyflex. The program is based on mastering a special breathing technique. During classes, it’s important to breathe correctly and perform various elements of gymnastics.
- Pilates. This is a great option for the obese and newcomers to the sport. The direction has no contraindications, perfectly develops the indicators of flexibility and endurance, and is used to develop all muscle groups.
- Tybo. An interesting program that combines the basic steps and elements of aerobics as well as movements from martial arts.
- Stretching. A complex for girls who want to increase body flexibility and become slimmer. Exercises are performed with an elastic band or an elastic band, which increases muscle resistance and allows you to work deeper muscles.
- Dance fitness, such as zumba. Here the focus is on two components at once, such as aerobics and Latin American dancing. Training is characterized by high intensity and is suitable for women who have a basic level of sports.
The effectiveness of training for weight loss directly depends on the willpower, the individual chosen program, the technique of exercises and their frequency. Age, gender, initial weight, and a number of other personal factors also influence the speed at which you will manage to lose weight.
Rules and Benefits of Home Workouts
To keep your body under control, fitness alone is not enough. Combine physical activity and proper nutrition. The basis of the diet should consist of protein, complex carbs, fiber, and healthy vitamins.
It’s also important to exercise according to certain rules. The duration of training should be limited to 40-60 minutes. You should work out 2-4 times a week, giving your muscles rest and recovery time. Daily in the morning for 15 minutes you need to exercise. An important condition for effective home fitness is planning. It’s necessary to make a workout schedule and stick to it. An effective solution would be to make a plan for 30 days. For this purpose, modern smartphone apps will help you.
Start your workout with a warm-up, and end with a stretching session. The most significant factor of success is regularity of training. You should train in a good mood and feeling good.
Like gambling online via a Cookie Casino login, home fitness has many advantages, including comfort, saving time and money. But this training has disadvantages, chief among which is the lack of control. There is no coach to stimulate you. There is a great risk that you will systematically postpone classes for tomorrow. Before you start training, you should have a strong motivation.
What to Include in Your Home Workouts
There are a huge number of fitness exercises. You should start with the basics. Obligatory elements of the beginner’s workout should be:
- Squats. Effective exercise for the leg and butt muscles. There are many variations of squats, which should be mastered after learning the classical technique. Squatting can be done with or without weights. The legs should stand at shoulder width. During the squat, the pelvis is pulled back, moving down until the angle in the knee is 90 degrees. Then return to the starting position.
- Twists. In addition to the standard technique, there are also reverse twists, oblique twists, etc. The exercise is aimed at working the abdominal muscles. Lie on a flat surface, put your hands on your chest or behind your head, separate and bend at the knees. Take your shoulders off the floor and pull your chest to your knees.
- Glute bridge. This exercise helps to pump up the rear surface of the thighs. Lie on the floor, bend your legs and support your heels. Hands stretched out along the body. The next step is to pull off the buttocks and lift them up as much as possible. Rest the upper part of the body on the shoulder blades.
- Pulling the legs back. Get on all fours. Take turns pulling one leg back and up, then repeat for the second leg.
- Arms extension in the supine position. The exercise should be done in a horizontal position with dumbbells. Lie on a gymnastic mat, bend your knees. Put your arms out in front of you, dumbbells clutched in your palms. Arms are moved apart, then put the limbs together.
This is a small part of the program, but it’s enough for beginners. Each exercise should be performed 10-15 times in 3-4 approaches. Observing all recommendations and training with certain regularity, you will notice changes in your shape in 1-1.5 months.